A collection of California poppy-motif necklaces, in loom-woven beaded panels with tiny Japanese seed beads, and hand fabricated sterling silver and gemstone earrings. Inspired by the work of San Francisco artist Lucia Mathews.
1. Lucia's Poppies - Two loom-woven beaded panels are joined by hand-faceted 3.5mm ruby rondelles, in a fantasy color way of California Poppies. An oxidized sterling silver chain creates a neck-surround of 17.5" and the focal is 2.75" x 2".
2. California Dream - Single-panel loom-beaded necklace with carnelian beaded swags, oxidized sterling silver chain for a neck surround of 17.5". Beaded panel is 2.25"W x .75"H; carnelian drops add about 1"
3. Lucia's Poppies in Red and Neutrals - another fantasy colorway in very wearable red, black, ivory and gray. 4mm lava beads and oxidized sterling silver findings join two beaded panels to create a focal piece of approximately 2.5" x 2.25"; oxidized sterling silver chain for a neck surround of 17.5".
4. California Poppy Earrings - oxidized sterling silver petals with a "stamen" of Fanta-orange 5mm carnelian cabochon; 1" poppy has a shepherd's crook wire which adds .25" to total length. Lightweight.
5. Lucia's Poppies with Carnelian Teardrops - two loom woven panels are joined by a multitude of Fanta-orange faceted carnelian teadrops for a focal of 1.75" x 2.25; oxidized sterling chain for a neck surround of 17.5"
or general questions about items I'm offering at ACC-Atlanta, please contact me through my website, Gaslight Original Beadwork.